Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ungrateful Machine.

So I tried to do something new today. It was this laptop's fault. I didn't want to do it, but there was this little window in the top center of the screen that begged to be smiled at. A camera. Or lens from what I can tell. And there it sat completely unaware that it wanted a smile and so I did it. I reached down with the mouse, clicked on the little red button, and well there it is. Me smiling like an idiot at the screen in my office as if the humming, glowing thing cared that I was watching its cyclops glassy stare. That's not so new, me staring at the computer screen intently. I suppose the least it could do was say, "Cheese", or something equally inappropriate. There wasn't even time today for the snapshot in the first place...

No comments: